Nessland

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Last stretch

After we all come back from Thanksgiving break, it is going to be the last stretch in the academic fall semester of the school year. Last papers, last tests, last quizzes, last assignments before the finals will be due very soon. In our ENG3010 also, we will be working on our last major paper that allows us to select a perspective and analyze a piece of media production. Personally, I know that I would wanna get most of this project done within next two weeks because I don't wanna hold it till the end. This might need some strict organization and a little bit of proof reading, so I wanna allow myself some time to do so. Just like every final exam, this paper is gonna be very critical in determining my grade for this class. Let's see how it goes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!