Nessland

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Writing 7

It was a non-session yesterday at the writing center. I was a little late and by the time I got there, my co-tutor was already coming out. Reason being that he had been sitting idle for some time and no tutee had showed up as per the appointment. Staff at the writing center was gonna shut down and so they asked the tutors to go if we wanted to. Even if the tutee showed up, s/he would be late anyway. So nothing major happened. Personally, I was really enjoying the tutoring sessions and it seems like when it should get extremely busy, that's exactly when we're getting breaks in my sessions at least. Let's hope it will be a good one next week:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!