Nessland

Friday, April 28, 2006

Exams and such...

College life during exams is really really hectic and people literally burn out around those days...not really...not im my case at least. I'm still chilling, up, and about. Although after hearing that one of my 'nerdical' friends got D in his math class, it worries me a bit...n oh yeah another friend of mine failed that class...except he's still in denial...and yet another friend of mine is living on the edge in her econ class and is working hard to somehow pass that class but that's not me...im just naturally smart i guess...:p

I wonder if this will have an affect on my study habits for next few days? *confused*...Most probably not. But this semester coming to an end means a little break for more posting and commenting. See you after my exams folks!

5 Comments:

  • i ain't in denial. i accept it as my fault, sometimes u just don't get it.
    it happens when you have 17 credits and everything going against you. well, S*#% happens. u have to get over it and prepare for the future.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/28/2006 1:35 AM  

  • "im just naturally smart i guess...:p"

    umair bhai aap ki kya baat hay.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/30/2006 12:57 AM  

  • Good luck. =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/30/2006 10:16 PM  

  • good luck with ur exams

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/30/2006 11:11 PM  

  • thanks for your goodlucks and such people. much appreciated!

    By Blogger feveri, at 5/01/2006 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!