Nessland

Sunday, September 09, 2007

back yet?

After speaking to an enthusiastic blogger friend today, I came to the realization that I miss blogging. The process of actually seeking the interesting in your life and times, condensing and refining it in your head until it sounds like something you may yourself want to read if you were to ever encounter it on a blog, and finally, the blurry movements of the fingers trying ever so hard to keep up with racing ideas. I do think I wish to start blogging regularly again, if just for the sake of talking out loud in a dark room that may potentially be empty or filled with people. We shall never know unless we speak out and wait.

...and so I intend to start again with the ramblings and political predictions amid random comments on randomest things. Stay tuned as there is much more to come folks!

1 Comments:

  • Hey man! I was wondering a couple weeks ago where you disappeared.

    Personally, I always go through phases of over-blogging and then not touching it for months... so it's normal ;p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/09/2007 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!