Nessland

Monday, June 05, 2006

Friends!!!

Friday was a chilling day. My friend picked me up in the morning and we basically chilled out the whole day. We planned to watch X-men 3 but due to weird timings at the theatre, we ended up watching "The Break Up". It wasn't that good, imho. Although beginning was alright, but then it just went downhill kinda from there on.

Other than that, I had fun time with and it was good to have a day off. I feel blessed to have friends like Manan who can find enough time to pick me up and get me around. It was a really good lunch too by the way;)

Adios

1 Comments:

  • what are friends for huh? it was fun for me. it was long time since i got out of the house. will do it again sometime. later.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/07/2006 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!